- February 2014. For the International Open Data Day we have updated the guide to help corporations to publish information as Open Linked Data (in Spanish). OpenXimdex became a partner of Red Temática Española de Linked Data and Open Data Sevilla Event focused on Open Data and the Re-use of Public Sector Information (PSI).
- June 2013. Ximdex CMS has been chosen to manage the new Web Portal published by Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla. The web publishes an awesome collection of paintings and it will include a dedicated semantic search engine for images exploration.
- March 2013. Open Ximdex has been selected as a Finalist for Red Herring's Top 100 Europe award, a prestigious list honoring the year's most promising private technology ventures from the European business region. More information in our press note.
- Ximdex CMS generates and delivers multichannel content in any technology without performance limitations. And it guarantees that your data&contents are adaptable to new trends, even without upgrading ximdex!
- Its openness is a commitment to provide corporations with FULL control of information to freely structure your information and to choose components (servers, ddbb) or rendering formats (html5, RDF, php, json, RoR) Ximdex's modularity allows its use as MCMs, CMS, WCM or ECM to synthesize educational web portals, information channels on DVB, portals for mobile devices, etc.
- The use of Semantic Web technologies and cloud computing in Ximdex increase the reuse of information and it allows for true independence from final rendering channels (web, mobile devices, digital tv, ...), easing automatic adaptation of information to any current or future format.
Scalable, Secure, Neutral, Flexible, ...
Ximdex is included at the European JoinUp iniative and it has been selected as finalist for Red Herring's Top 100 Europe award 2013.
Ximdex semantic web content management system for XML generates and delivers complex web portals in Spain, intranets with hundreds of users or document management systems for the legal field with millions of documents.
Available the new version of the semantic meta content manager Ximdex 3.4 in Spanish, English, German and Portuguese. Please check Ximdex Resource Center for more information and downloads or visit the Demo in the Cloud.